available as a PDF file
and as HTML.
These include links to online versions of many of my
- A note on inserting graphics into
TeX documents (1989-05-24).
- A newpaper story (1992-02-28) on a popular
lecture on “Order in Chaos” given at the “Science on
Saturday” series at PPPL (1992-02-29).
- A critique (1998-03-27) of some
negative comments made about ssh on the SRP web site.
- A seminar on ssh (1999-10-12).
- A seminar on Fortran 90 (2000-01-17).
- An implementation of Shamir's method for
sharing a secret (2001-08-21).
- A note on the use and abuse of
to US DOJ concerning the proposed settlement in United States
vs. Microsoft (2002-01-05).
- Routine to convert dates to Julian days
and vice versa (2002-08-19).
- Some discussion on converting
bitmaps to PostScript (2005-06-27).
- A C++ interface to the
random number generator, MT19937 (2006-06-11).
- Sets of orientations suitable for
searching over orientational space and for performing orientational
- Scripts to set up a Layer 3 VPN tunnel
with openssh (2007-10-12).
library of geographic routines